Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm glad its friday


Ben and I played racquetball tonight at the Orem Rec. It was ACE. I even beat him twice (or was it 3 times?) out of about 8 games. I'm getting better. It was pretty fun. I've been preparing for my piano recital that is in a couple weeks. I'm so nervous. It will be my first public performance in years. I hope my hands don't get all sweaty. I'm excited that its the weekend. I love saturdays. Kids on the move gave me a large chunk of money to spend on toys before monday so I'm going to do some toy shopping tomorrow. I think I'll go to that cute "red balloon" shop in American Fork. Its adorable, and they have pretty unique stuff. Well, I'll write again soon with some real pictures! I love you all!


2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to play racquetball, it sounds so fun!
    I am so proud of you for taking piano lessons again- you will rock your recital! I sure wish that I could be there for it!!!
    Sheri told me that you guys were going toy shopping, I was pretty jealous! Hope you got some fun things!
    Love you! Let's talk this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just barely read your blog. I was slow in checking it. I am excited to hear your piano song when we come down. We will be your practice audience. (And we will be BIG fans!) Raquetball is SO fun. I used to play a fair bit when I was in university. I started out absolutely horrible, and actually got fairly decent. I bet that nowadays I couldn't even hit the ball. I'm glad you do fun things like that with Ben--and I'm glad you beat him a few times!! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete