Thursday, September 16, 2010

Days of Bethany





1. I'm so excited that Bethany can fit into some of her 3 month clothes now. lol the sweat pants are still a little big-- but SO COMFY-- thanks Sheri! She likes sitting at the corner of the couch watching us.
2. Daddy lying down on the blanket with Bethany. She was a bit confused!
3. This little blue and yellow elephant is Bethany's favorite toy. She just loves watching it. It vibrates and its ears make a crinkly noise that she loves.
4. Again, the cutest little sweatpants ever! Look how strong her little neck is getting.

4 comments:

  1. ooops the formatting messed up and I can't find how to fix it. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top picture makes me smile! SHe looks so comfy just lounging on the couch! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these photos--especially the one of Bethany and Ben. What joy babies bring--enjoy her!
    Sorry I didn't see these updates for so long--I really need to be more diligent. Sure love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked at the photos again, and realized how much Bethany's little chin reminds me of KatiAnne's when she was little. Do you remember her DARLING chin? Well, I think Bethany has it too!

    ReplyDelete