Sunday, February 8, 2009

Princess Cake



Here's some older photos that were taken when you guys came down to Utah to visit. Remember that yummy pizza? And doesn't grandpa have the greatest smile? I love him. Today was busy. I made lasagna for the girl that I visit teach. She just had a baby so we took her some dinner and a gift. I think Ben was happy that I actually cooked for once! (I made double so we could have some too). I worked really hard on it and it turned out delicious! I was so proud of myself. Guess what? Our Relief Society is having a princess dinner party and I signed up to bring a princess cake. Any ideas Jana? Im excited to put my Wilton class skills to use. Maybe I will make some roses! I start my first piano lesson tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes! I hope we can talk today! xxx Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh how fun! I do have an idea for you for a princess cake, call me!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete